2016 Charge Conference
By now, church clergy have received an email outlining this year’s Charge Conference process. The email included a personalized link to all the forms as they are electronic this year. Charge Conference forms are ONLY accessible through that link. The email may be forwarded to anyone involved in completing Charge Conference forms.
The following forms are included:
- Accountable Reimbursement Policy (Required)
- Annual Accessibility Audit (Required)
- Church Contact Information (Required)
- Clergy Compensation Form (Required)
- Housing Allowance Resolution
- Lay Servant Annual Report
- Lay Speaker Application
- Lay Servant/Speaker Evaluation
- Lay Servant/Speaker Record
- Removal of Names from Membership
- Report of the Finance Committee (Required)
- Report of the Pastor (Required)
- Report of the Trustees (Required)
- Retired Clergy Report
This process allows you to begin forms, save, and edit them at a later date prior to submitting (remember to print a copy for your records). For pending information, you may enter “0” in required fields so you may save and return upon obtaining the necessary information. ALL forms must be completed prior to submission. You are still obligated to complete the “additional forms”. Please be sure to complete the forms that will be voted upon (including the Clergy Compensation form) prior to Charge Conference.
Please note: Clergy serving multiple churches will have separate church-specific links.
Please contact your District Superintendent or the Conference Office with any questions or concerns. Find contact information on the Staff Directory page.