Camp Cook/Kitchen Manager - Camp on the Boulder
Camp on the Boulder near Big Timber, Montana is seeking an experienced, dependable kitchen manager for the 2017 season. Spend the summer enjoying the rugged beauty of south-central Montana’s Gallatin National Forest just north of Yellowstone National Park. Camp on the Boulder is a modern lodge and retreat facility situated on 69 acres at roughly 6,000 feet elevation.
The successful candidate will employ their culinary and managerial skills to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing guest satisfaction. Booked groups range in size from 15 to 225 – all ages – and stay from 3 to 7 days. Groups are served three meals per day, buffet style.
- Design and preparation of guest group menus
- Ensure the kitchen operates in a timely manner
- Manage and train kitchen staff and establish working schedules based on need
- Order Supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Salary: $1,200 per month
- On campus lodging and meals are provided
- Utilities, laundry and WiFi are provided